<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 28, 2005

Black Betsy on Sports Bloggers Live

I appear just after Will Carroll, who touches on a very nasty rumor about an outfielder for an AL playoff team testing positive for steroids. Link to the Podcast here. I hope I do not have to write about any White Sox outfielders testing positive. That would be worse than the dropped third strike to Pierzynski (it bounced!).

Mostly, it was one of those sessions where they ask you what its like to be a White Sox fan. Well, duh, it feels pretty sweet. Don't mind my remarks about it being OK for the Cubs to win the World Series now. I was just high on the Sox's World Championship. It passed. And I DID correctly predict that taking Backe out would be a mistake.


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?