<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 02, 2004

Dear Baseball Gods,


All right, all right, I apologize.

I'm really really sorry, I apologize unreservedly.

I offer a complete and utter retraction of my
July 25 posting. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my remarks may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat such a slander at any time in the future.

Now please release the White Sox from the penance you have placed upon them with regard to my totally uncalled for and undeserved attempt to make Twins fans feel badly.


Sincerely,


Black Betsy


(Further apologies to the writers of A Fish Called Wanda)



Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?